Partner, Sponsor, Exhibitor, Speaker – We’re Going All in for CNAR2022 in Charlottetown
Our registration is confirmed, our flights are booked, and our rooms reserved. We’re just waiting to pick up the goodies from the printer and then we’ll be counting the sleeps until we’re on our way to the Canadian Network of Agencies of Regulation (CNAR) 2022 Conference. In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island!
Pivotal Research is a CNAR partner, and this year we’re sponsoring CNAR’s first ever hybrid conference event. We’ll be there in person in the exhibition hall, but if you’re not you can still follow along by dropping us a note and we’ll add you into the fun we’ve got planned for our booth.
Our own Doha Melhem will be presenting with our clients the College of Opticians of British Columbia, on Evidence Based Standards of Practice Reform: A Case from British Columbia.
Registration for the Conference closes October 14 – so join us if you can!
Curious to know more about our work with regulatory agencies across the country? We’ve got lots to share, but here’s a taste:
- Voice of the Patient (Public Engagement & Quality Improvement)
- Code/Standards Reform (Registrant Engagement & Governance)
- Collective Council Evaluation (Councillor Engagement & Board Governance)
- The Complaints Management Opportunity
- Council and Committee Engagement
- Registrant and Member Engagement
- Patient and Public Engagement